Welcome

Hello and Welcome to my blog! Have fun reading thru different posts and my panbeh shop

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Joy


JOY was the second store I visited and to be honest I am not sure why this boutique was in the list! this was just another very cute and chic boutique like other boutiques in Paris. They carry "See by Cloe" and Sonia Rykiel and other brands which I can find easily in US. I walked in and said "bonjour" with a usual smile on my face and got very intimidated by her aura. She was not very friendly and I quickly browsed the store and went through the clothing and said: "au revoir". I am starting to think this book is for people who are looking for brand names and live in Europe. I can find all the brand in LA and so far have not been impressed with any boutiques that I have walked into. I keep researching and I might find the boutique I am looking for myself and don't even look at the book any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment